Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PRADA and I


I remember it when I delivered a PRADA bag to someone around Quezon City. That was the quilted bag with gold chains (Click This Link). I posted on FB like a cut in a novel.

It was quite a warm day. I ordered some refreshments while waiting. From the counter, I looked around, trying to find a convenient seat. I picked a seat facing the see-thru glass door. Then, as I sat down, my phone bleeped with a new message, "In a few minutes, see you."


A luxury sedan slowed down in that busy road where the snack bar is. Then it signaled, pulling over to park. The door at the back opened and there! A pretty young lady emerges from the backseat. She was in short pants and t-shirt, with her long black hair simply let down. She had such presence, was quite a sight! Her beautiful face strikes back to the bright sun that day. She was a morena and she must be a model, slim and long-legged. She approached the door and since I was the only customer, she knew I was the one whom she would be looking for. She smiled, "Good morning!"

The young lady took a seat. I handed her a shopping bag with a black PRADA bag, parachute nylon material quilted with gold elements. She was excited. As she took hold of it, I saw in her eyes how she liked the bag. "Kuya, I will take this to PRADA to be authenticated. If it is fake then money-back, right?" I nodded and said, "Sure!".




"Kuya, I am also looking for a Yves Saint-Laurent clutch or small bag for formal occasions. Please  inform me if you find one." "Sure!" And your bag-finder wasn't able to say much but SURE.


Then she goes back to the car with her PRADA bag. After the car has gone, another bleep came in my phone. I got a new message. "Thank you, Kuya! LOVE THE BAG!"

And I thought she said, "LOVE YOU!" But well, hehehe... In my own thoughts...


PRADA, open top, tote, black, genuine leather elements and parachute nylon.


No comments:

Post a Comment