Thursday, September 6, 2012

Singing... Moves Like... JAEGER!


At last, I am able to come back to life with the blogs. More than a month ago, my laptop got stolen together with my internet modem dongle and my memory cardscontaining all the photos of bags I had searched and photographed for this blog. Plus the old photos of my dad which I posted 1 in my FB notes for Father's Day.

Blogging is really a way to ease yourself of all your stress by speaking your mind. I realized that when, for these couple of days that I wasn't posting anything, I was more stressed...


Now that I am back, I, actually, wanted to post on my previous style of creating texts for this blog. But then I realized, how can I share thoughts with you when I limit myself in those texts without actually bringing you to appreciate more of these bags in words. And then again I am thinking songs  in LSS, "If a picture paints a thousand words..." You can just appreciate the bags as they are shown in photographs, but you might, after all, be interested in some stories behind these bags.

Shiny as your raspberry lipstick,
Metal chains that clink,
But never let them chain you down,
Smile and never frown... 

Quilting creates the texture,
A dogtooth pattern for sure,
It is Jaeger's signature,
Of them bags, You to lure...

 Ahm... Ok! So I am not easily letting go of those out of nowhere thoughts... 

This is a patent leather hand bag from the British Luxury Brand, JAEGER, which even the Duchess of Cambridge has been seen carrying a bag (named The Kate Bag) of this brand.


JAEGER, patent leather, red, with gold chain straps.

Item Code: 0214












1 comment: